Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Orphan


Shirt from J. Crew, Vest from H&M, Chinos from ASOS, Boots from Clarks, Watch from Timex







Hello all, I'm back! Fresh out of finals and graduation. Sorry it took me a while to get back. I was busy with packing up the apartment and unpacking back at home. I figured I should post this outfit that I've had ready for a while. I have to get back into the groove of things before I leave for my trip to London (T-minus 7 days).

My friend Gwen and I headed to SF right after we finished finals. I was in desperate need of a haircut and some stress relief. I checked the forecast and saw that it was perfect to break out this flannel shirt from J. Crew that I finally got tailored to fit me. I got some inspiration for the rest of this look from a recent episode of Orphan Black. Seriously, if you don't watch it, check it out. It's amazing. Anyway, a creepy religious extremist wore an outfit similar to this and I was into it, thus, this ensemble.

Gwen took these photos for me after walking a bit down Divisadero Street near my new apartment. We stopped in Alamo Square and luckily we got some shots before it randomly started raining. That's SF weather for you. Next time, look for some photos from London. See you soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment