Sunday, May 11, 2014

Freedom



Shorts, Shirt, and Watch from ASOS, Sunglasses from Ray-Ban, Boat shoes from Sperry Topsider





I'm free! I'm finally done with finals and graduated on Saturday. I'm ready for an amazing summer before I move to San Francisco to start a new chapter at dental school. It took the entire year for my friend Jenny and I to finally get together to have a photo shoot. We went to the park right near my apartment on my last day of finals. As usual, at the end of the year, the weather gets sweltering in Stockton. I'm never a big fan of how I look in shorts, but I basically had no choice. I got these white shorts from ASOS which have an elastic waistband. I also bought another color of the linen mix shirt. I think this look is perfect for summer and kept me pretty cool. I definitely can't wait for the milder weather when I head abroad for vacation.

London in two weeks!









No comments:

Post a Comment