Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Brick


Popover from J. Crew, Trench coat from Topman, Chinos from Asos, Desert boots from Clarks







Greetings from London! After a week into my trip, I finally got the chance to post a new outfit. I wasn't too pleased with the clothes that I brought with me but I was able to grab some stuff when I went shopping on Oxford Street the other day. When I went to Topman I swear, I died and went to heaven. I ran all over the two floors and picked up a ton of things to buy. This trench was one of those items and it's one of my favorite purchases to date. I've also lately been a big fan of popovers and I picked this one up from J. Crew on sale before I left. I tossed on all of these and took my cousin, Kassey, out around the neighborhood where we're staying in London to take some photos. Unfortunately, the church courtyard that I wanted to go to was closed so we just took our pictures outside of it.

That's all for now. Keep a look out for my London travel journal in the coming days.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment