Thursday, April 24, 2014

Inclined


Jacket, Chinos, Belt, & Shirt from ASOS, Boots from Clarks, Beanie from Neff






Hello again! With finals coming up, this might be my last post for a couple of weeks, and then summer! I'm getting pretty excited for graduation and my two week trip to London at the end of May. But first things first. Bella took these photos for me while I was working on my final project for my Digital Photography class at school. I was messing around on the slanted San Francisco hills and saw this ivy covered wall in front of a house in Pacific Heights. Naturally, I thought this would be a nice backdrop for a quick shoot. 

As you can see, I'm wearing mostly ASOS items. I swear, this brand takes up more than 50% of my wardrobe. It's pretty hard to find clothes that fit me properly. I'm definitely going to take advantage of shopping at Topman and River Island while I'm in London. I tossed on my trusty desert boots and a beanie to cover up my crazy morning hair to finish off this look. 

Check it out on lookbook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment