Thursday, April 17, 2014

Waterfront


Popover from J. Crew, Corduroys from GAP, Desert boots from Clarks, Watch from Timex







I'm back! I know it's been over a week and I've been sitting on this one for a while, but I've just been so busy with exams and wrapping up this semester before I graduate. I wore this one two Sunday's ago when the weather finally started to warm up. I should've tossed on some boat shoes instead of the Clarks, but I didn't anticipate it being as hot as it was. I even got a pretty decent burn on my arms and face. I'll be better prepared next time!

I've been in love with these popovers ever since I got a Japanese chambray one from J. Crew a month or so ago. I saw that they were having 25% of all shirts a couple weeks ago so I hopped on the chance to buy a short sleeve one. I've had these cords for a while. When I first bought them, they were slim fit, but I took them to my tailor to have the leg tapered for a better fit on my legs. I haven't worn them in a while since they were a bit snug. But after doing boxing for a couple of months, I decided to give them another shot, and they fit! I'm pretty stoked to be seeing some results. I only have a month before I head to Europe for my last hurrah before I start dental school! I can't wait!

Check out the look on Lookbook here. Photos taken by Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment