Thursday, April 3, 2014

Casey's Pizza



Upper: Located on Hayes and Octavia in San Francisco
Lower: Zoe Pepperoni Pie with Bacon







 My god, why did I wait so long to try this amazing place? I've passed by it numerous times walking through my favorite neighborhood in San Francisco. It's located right next to Ritual Coffee and Smitten Ice Cream (another one of my favorite spots!). There were so many times that I wanted to go, but never got around to it. Too many pizza places, too little time. Fast forward to Off the Grid Fort Mason this year,and I finally purchased a half-pie from these guys. I got the Double Zoe that night (bacon, pepperoni, onion, mozzarella, and chili flakes) and I was in heaven. It wasn't too soggy from the oil, the bacon was crispy, and that crust! So amazing. 

It was so delicious, in fact, that I had to go to Proxy in Hayes Valley the next day and get a full pie to split with Bella. I usually worry about getting the same thing twice since in my experience, it's not as good as the first time. This was not the case for this pizza. It was just as tasty as the night before. I've had cravings for it ever since. Definitely check it out! Their schedule is above.

No comments:

Post a Comment