Thursday, March 27, 2014

Cathedral


Henley from Gap, Chinos from ASOS, Desert Boots from Clarks, Watch from Timex








This is one of my go-to outfits whenever the weather is a little cold out. I recently wore this on my trip to Portland over spring break (check out the Travel Journal here). I got this Henley from Gap for Christmas. It has a layer of thermal material, so it keeps me warm on cold days. And obviously I paired it with my favorite pants, shoes, and watch. It was a comfortable outfit for all of the walking Bella and I did around Portland that day. 

Bella had wanted to go to Cathedral Park since she saw all of the wedding photos that locals take there. Always in search of great photo ops, we had my brother drive us out here just before the sun set. It was pretty overcast and we weren't sure if it was going to rain. Still, there were plenty of people out enjoying the outdoors, despite the weather. Us included. 

No comments:

Post a Comment