Thursday, March 6, 2014

In Search Of...


Shirt from Frank & Oak, Sweater, Pants, and Duffel Coat from ASOS, Desert Boots from Clarks, Glasses from Warby Parker





If you haven't noticed by now, almost all of my poses involve me looking off to one side. Maybe I'm just camera shy, maybe I just like how I look from an angle. Whatever it is, it doesn't matter. What I do know I like is this duffel coat. I got it from ASOS at the beginning of the winter and it has become a staple in my every day wardrobe. It doesn't hurt that it pairs really well with my favorite boots. Ever since my favorite chinos died (RIP) I struggled to find another pair that was the perfect color. I finally found it with these. I tied it together with this light grey sweater and a gingham button-down that I got from Frank & Oak.

There aren't as many pictures today because Bella and I were on a time crunch. We went to the Lucasfilm building in the Presidio of San Francisco looking for the Yoda fountain. Being the Star Wars fan that I am, I had to see it while we were in the area. Walking around the building, we couldn't find it. Luckily, it was on Google Maps, so we plugged it into our phones and got walking directions to the fountain. Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment