Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sea Urchin



Chinos and Jacket from ASOS, Sweater from H&M, Shoes from Vans




I remember seeing this Sea Urchin for the first time on the wall outside of Outerlands. Bella and I promptly named it the "Boob Urchin." We saw it again when we went to get breakfast at Trouble Coffee, which was the subject of my last blog post. Since Outerlands is temporarily closed for construction, the usually packed sidewalk was deserted, giving us the perfect place to eat breakfast and shoot some photos. 

I thought I would toss in a more casual look, so I opted for some light wash chinos, a maroon crew neck, Vans, and my new baseball jacket. I'm really glad that I bought this jacket, since it's so versatile. I can wear it casually over a t-shirt or sweater, or I can slightly dress it up over a button-down. I'll most likely explore that option in the coming days. These Vans are also my new staple casual shoe. During the past couple of years, it used to be my plain black Vans Authentics. Since I used to longboard quite intensely, I went through about 4 pairs of those in 2 years. When I needed to buy a new pair, I went for these grey suede ones. They're now my second favorite pair of shoes (my favorites are my brown Clarks).

You check this out on lookbook here.

1 comment:

  1. I like the new jacket, and your shoes! And ahaha boob urchin

    ReplyDelete