Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Dedication


Suit from Topman, Tie from The Tie Bar, Shirt from Nordstrom, Arrow Tie Bar from Merrin & Gussy, Aviators from Ray-Ban, Shoes and Belt from ASOS







Last Friday I attended the dedication even for the brand new building for the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco. Since I am heading there this summer, I was one of the many incoming students invited to attend. I saw this as the perfect opportunity to break out the suit that I got for Christmas. Also from the holidays, my arrow tie bar from Merrin and Gussy is one of my favorite accessories. I was so excited to get if after first seeing it on Tumblr. All the other times I got to wear a suit were at interviews, so I wanted to bring out something a little more fun. I got this teal tie from The Tie Bar just this week and thought it was the perfect way to add a pop of color to this outfit.

Unfortunately, I did not anticipate how warm it was going to be that day. I was getting pretty hot in the suit, but thankfully I was inside for most of the day. The new building was amazing! The simulation lab was HUGE. There's gonna be some much room for activities. I'm super excited to be starting dental school this summer and finally getting to move to the city! 

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favourite outfits you've ever worn, looking so sharp!

    ReplyDelete