Saturday, February 22, 2014

Trouble Coffee Co.


Build Your Own Damn House at Trouble Coffee Co.







Bella and I have been meaning to come to this place for months now. We first learned of it when we saw some people eating the cinnamon toast while we were waiting for a table at Outerlands, and we said "Yes, let's definitely go there next time!" When we finally got around to it, we got there too late; they ran out of toast. This time we made sure to arrive earlier. At around 10 o'clock the place was packed, with a line out the door. After ordering all my food, I realized that the place as cash only and I was about 7 bucks short. I asked the guy at the register to just take off whatever was putting me over, but since they were so busy he just told me to pay them next time. I definitely will because that toast was damn good!

The "Build Your Own Damn House" came with a coconut, a cup of coffee, and cinnamon toast. This was a surprisingly good combination. The toast was crunchy with just the right amount of cinnamon and the tasty flavor of butter. The coconut was a nice addition and was very refreshing. The coffee was pretty good, but I wouldn't say that it's my favorite. Overall, this place was pretty great, foodwise and customer service wise. I'd definitely come back and Build My Own Damn House again.

1 comment: