Thursday, February 13, 2014

Belated


Shirt, Boots, and Belt from ASOS, Jeans from Levi's, Vest from H&M, Sunglasses from Ray-Ban, Watch from Timex









Well, I've taken a while to post this outfit. It's from my birthday a couple of weeks ago. But after celebrating, I got completely caught up in studying for and taking exams. I'm taking a break right now to put this up.

My 20th birthday was pretty great. Bella came to celebrate with my friends and me the night before and then the next morning we drove down to my sister's house to hang out. I played with my niece while we waited for Mom, Pa, and my brother to arrive so we could drive into San Francisco together. As usual, they were late, but we were still able to make it to the Ferry Building Farmer's Market before it closed at 2. I got my favorite burger: the "Best Damn Cheeseburger" from 4505 Meats and shared a Porchetta sandwich from Roli Roti. After brunch, we headed to my favorite coffeeshop, Sightglass coffee in SOMA. 

After taking our coffee to-go we headed to Fillmore Street near where I planned to have dinner. We walked up and down the streets and I made a pit stop in the Steven Alan store for some window shopping. I put on a little bit of the fragrance that I want from there (Frau Tonis: Aventure) and then we all headed to Alta Plaza park so Bella could take these photos. The shirt is a linen blend, really intended for spring/summer wear, but I was so excited to wear it, I didn't care. It was pretty cold and I did have a jacket on over this during the day, but I thought that the outfit looked much better without it. ASOS, has a few colors in this shirt so I may get another in a different color. 

We had my birthday dinner at Pizzeria Delfina. I got almost all of my favorite things from there: meatballs, burrata with crostini, and the salsiccia pizza. The only thing I wasn't able to get was the mussels, since they were not on the menu that day. I capped off the night by rewatching Frozen with my friends. If you haven't seen it yet (really?) definitely go check it out.

Check out this look on lookbook here.

1 comment:

  1. Always looking so cool in your pictures, nice outfit! Are those chelsea boots? I bought a similar-ish pair here, haha! Glad to hear you had a great birthday :)

    ReplyDelete