Monday, February 3, 2014

Pier 7


Shirt from Frank & Oak, Jeans from Levi's, Watch from Timex, Belt from ASOS, Desert Boots from Clarks, Socks from Topman








For this outfit, I pulled some of my favorite pieces of clothing and put them together for a more polished casual look. These Topman socks are my favorite to wear with these boots, and ever since I got this shirt from Frank & Oak, I've been trying to wear it every chance I get. I love that the material has a little bit of stretch, especially since I just came from brunch.

Nice days in San Francisco mean walking, walking, walking. Boy, was I beat after this day. Bella and I woke up early to grab brunch at the Ferry Building Farmer's Market, and then walked down to Pier 7, where we had been meaning to go ever since we saw a picture of it on Instagram. The pier was great and I definitely want to come back again to see all of the lampposts lit up. The Transamerica building was perfectly framed by the lights and there's also a great view of Coit Tower. I just love this city.

Check this out at lookbook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment