Friday, January 24, 2014

Weight of Living


Button down, T-shirt, and Chinos from ASOS, Shoes from Vans, Watch from Timex, 5-panel from Urban Outfitters, Backpack from Everlane, Key fob from Winston









My sister told me that she thought that all of my outfits looked the same. So, I took a look another at some of my previous posts before selecting this outfit. It's a little more casual and relaxed. I had just gotten a haircut with my bangs a lot shorter, so I threw on my 5-panel cap from Urban Outfitters and wore my button down in one of my favorite ways. The chinos are fairly new, and they weren't the color that I was initially hoping them to be. They have a more olive tone than the stone color I wanted, so I was having a little trouble finding colors that I thought complemented with it. Keeping the colors light on both sides definitely worked for me. 

I was in San Francisco again for the long weekend, so we headed to the Fillmore to get some coffee and have a little study time. We made a quick stop at Alta Plaza Park to take some photos. Since I already had my backpack (a Christmas present from my sister), I decided to wear it in some of the pictures. I really love the dark leather accents on the backpack and the reverse denim material is really durable. Also, in one of the pictures you can see my key fob tucked into my back pocket. Bella got this for me at the West Coast Craft Fair at Fort Mason in SF a couple months back. I really like it because it keeps my keys secure and is way more stylish than a carabiner or simple key chain.

Pictures taken on a Nikon D80 with a 50mm lens.

Check out this outfit on lookbook here.




No comments:

Post a Comment