Friday, December 27, 2013

Ways To Go


Suit jacket from Topman, Shirt from Frank & Oak, Chinos from ASOS, Belt from ASOS, Shoes from ASOS




Happy Holidays everyone! This is my outfit from Christmas Day. I got this suit jacket on Black Friday and I was itching for an occasion to wear it. Most of the outfit is from ASOS since that's where I can find clothes and shoes that actually fit me. The shirt is from Frank & Oak which I got on sale on Black Friday as well.

My siblings and I went for a walk before dinner, and my sister took the photos for me once again. I got a little silly on a tree swing at the park, and I had a lot of fun during this shoot.

Photos taken with a Nikon D80 with a 50mm lens and edited on Photoshop CC.

Check out this look on lookbook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment