Friday, December 20, 2013

Comeback Kid



Jeans from Levis, Sweater from American Apparel, Parka from H&M, Boots from Clark's, Watch from Huckberry




Back again after an entire year. It's been busy. I got a few haircuts, bought some new clothes, and have been experimenting with my style all year. I finally got the motivation to keep up with the blog and once again dragged my sister out to take photos.

We headed out to a trail and field near my house and trudged through some thick weeds for some of these shots. This look is on the casual side and is ideal for this cold weather. I got some brown Clark's that I've been breaking in all year, and the Timex watch was a christmas present. 

Photos taken with a Nikon D80 with a 50mm lens and edited on Photoshop CC.

Check out this look on lookbook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment