Friday, January 11, 2013

Manny's Fresh California Café





I am a big fan of fried chicken, and more recently, fried chicken sandwiches. I tried another fried chicken sandwich in Stockton, CA from a restaurant called Manny's Fresh California Café. I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty delicious. The sandwich isn't officially on the menu (you have to ask to add the fried chicken breast to the stuffed croissant sandwich that's on the menu). In addition to the chicken, the sandwich had avocado, onions, sprouts, and Jack cheese. It also came with tomato, but since I'm not a big fan of that fruit, I opted out. The sandwich was great! The crunchiness of the croissant and the crunchiness of the chicken worked really well together. All of the flavors of what was inside mixed well and tasted amazing. My only problem was that the onions were a little thick and a couple of times I bit in and got a big chunk of onion. We also got a side of fries, which weren't anything special, but good nonetheless. I would definitely recommend trying out this sandwich if you're ever in town. I will definitely be coming back for my fried chicken sandwich fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment