Wednesday, January 9, 2013

First Post/Stubborn Love


Jean jacket from Asos, Henley from American Apparel, Cords from Asos, Shoes from Vans, Necklace from Bueno BuenoSunglasses from Ray Ban






So this is my first post on my new blog! I've been trying to channel my creativity more as one of my New Year's resolutions. We'll see how this goes. I'll be practicing my photography a lot this year so expect some of that. Also, I'll be posting some of my thoughts on movies and concerts that I see, as well as any amazing food dishes I try. It's kind of a mixed bag, with a lot of different things, so look at this blog as a place where I put my memories of my experiences. 

I did my first official "photoshoot" with my sister last week near her house. There's an amazing trail that goes around her neighborhood with plenty of great spots to shoot. We used her Nikon D5100, but I just got a 50mm lens for my Nikon D80 and photoshop for my mac so I'm hoping to do a lot more outfit posts as time goes on. The photographs were taken by my sister and edited by me.

You can also check out this look on lookbook.nu here

No comments:

Post a Comment